Thursday, June 30, 2011

Help a Girl Help Some Kiddos!

If you have known me at all during my adult life you know I have a heart for kids. No matter where I am or what I am doing God has found a way for me to minister from my heart. From teaching pre-school to coordinating an entire elementary department at church to hanging out 40 hours a week with the world's coolest college kids to being a foster parent.





I am most excited about my next venture, a trip to Haiti to love on some very special kiddos who live in orphanages. My biggest obstacle is raising the funds I need to go for 10 days in January.





You can help! Please consider donating $10 or more to my cause (see the cute little donate button at the top right column?). I'm worth 10 bucks aren't I? Yep, I thought so!





Thanks peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment